New ClinTalks & Simultaneous Stories
In an unusual turn of events, I wrote words for two different stories today.
My tally is 1,400 words, but only 500 for my "Finder" story and 900 for my "Next Breath" story. These forward footsteps have been hanging in my brain for a little bit now and I decided I would take some time to push both stories forward. I was naturally a little concerned that the different styles might bleed into each other, but I think we're all good!
I had been slacking a little on website (and Blogger) updates for the summer months as holidays took me to different places away from the keys. I'm back up and running now. Even though I only knocked out 1,400 words of prose, I also wrote a new ClinTalks for my site and Medium. I'd like to write one at least one ClinTalks per year, so I decided for my birthday (today) I would gift my website a short blurb about sports.
In the world of my submissions, I sent off "Broken Gold" a week or so ago and expect to start hearing some responses for the others in September. But how cool would it be if I got an acceptance today? I will hold my breath.
Comments
Post a Comment